Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Deposit/Retainer and Payment Terms:
- A non-refundable deposit/retainer fee is required to secure the booking for our services. The deposit amount will be communicated to the client at the time of booking. Please note if your event is less than 30 days, full payment will be due.
- Full payment or remaining balance is typically due prior to the event date, as agreed upon in the contract.
2. Cancellation by the Client:
- If the client cancels services of the scheduled event date, the deposit will not be refunded. Any additional or full payments made, we will credited to their account to use within one year of the cancelled event. All sales are final.
3. Cancellation by the Business:
- In the rare event that we must cancel the agreed-upon services due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., natural disasters, extreme weather, etc.), all payments made by the client will be credited to their account and allowed to reschedule within one year of the event. We will make reasonable efforts to provide alternative arrangements or reschedule the services if possible.
4. Changes and Rescheduling:
- Any changes to the event date, time, or location must be communicated to the business as soon as possible.
- The business will make reasonable efforts to accommodate changes, but availability cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional charges may apply for rescheduling depending on the extent of the changes and the availability of resources.
5. Quality and Satisfaction Guarantee:
- The business strives to provide high-quality decorating services and customer satisfaction.
- If the client is not satisfied with the services provided, they should contact the business promptly to address any concerns.
- Refunds or adjustments to the final invoice may be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on the nature of the issue.
6. Force Majeure:
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under the contract if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, governmental actions, pandemics, or natural disasters.
- All cancellations, changes, and refund requests must be communicated in writing (email or letter) to ensure clarity and documentation.
8. Contractual Agreement:
- By engaging the services with D & W Premier Events, the client agrees to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in the contract and this refund and cancellation policy.
**Note:** This is a sample policy and may need to be tailored to fit the specific needs and circumstances of your event or wedding decorating business. It's essential to ensure that your policy is clear, fair, and legally sound. Consulting with a legal professional is recommended when drafting or modifying such policies.